Master of the Mystic Arts
When You Take:
Astrology One: Natal Charts
Astrology Two: Love Compatibility
Astrology Three: Past and Future Lives
Magick One: Spiritual Elements
Magick Two: Supernatural Energy
***We post new class dates every month. To become CERTIFIED,
all classes must be taken, but the order and time does not matter
The Mystic Arts
A Private Ministerial Association
DECLARATION OF CHARTER/BYLAWS OF
Purpose, Mission and Vision
This Ministry/Association is created and organized to operate within the private domain as a private
membership association and a spiritual ministry reliant upon a faith in Nature and Nature’s God. The
purposes for which it is organized are set forth in the Articles of Association, and in part are as follows:
To allow the Private Membership Association founder and all Private Membership Association members a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business, ministry, spiritual business, education, and services or assistance with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the Constitutions for the United States and the individual states, and the Canadian Charter of Rights, to conduct business in private, remaining outside of the jurisdiction of regulation imposed upon legal fictions by government entities and public law. To provide a resource for members to seek, and access, all manner of education, information, services, advice, council, and support consistent with our religious and spiritual freedoms as guaranteed by the Constitution for the United States of America, the constitutions of the individual states of the union, and the laws of the United States; To conduct all manner of ministry and any manner of business within the private domain as seen fit by the Association founders and Trustees. The Spiritual Association/Ministry defined by this Declaration is organized for worship, education, spiritual freedom, faith and reliance upon nature, and beneficent purposes, and is established under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Ecclesiastical Law of The Mystic Arts, for furthering the uplifting and enlightenment of all people who voluntarily choose to associate with this Ministry throughout the world and the betterment of life on planet Earth. The Mystic Arts must always remain an unincorporated Ministry dedicated to this purpose. The Mystic Arts Organization is a non-profit Ministry of Astrologers, Cosmologists, Psychics, and Energy Healers. Our aim is to help the collective ascend into a divine state of consciousness by realizing their soul’s path and life purpose
Appointment and Powers of Trustees and Members of the Board of Advisors
A. Upon completion and adoption of these Bylaws the founding Ministry Co-Trustees shall serve
thereafter as the Trustees of this Ministry, with authority over all affairs of the Ministry, both temporal and spiritual, provided for in these charters and the minutes of The Mystic Arts.
1. The Trustee designated as Chairperson or Director shall retain all rights to unlimited contract on
behalf of the Ministry and shall retain full authority to designate or delegate powers and duties to Co-Trustees.
B. The Director may establish and appoint other members, who shall be known as “Advisors,” to an
Advisory Board who may act in a manner to advise Trustees on any matter affecting the operation
of the Ministry. The Ministry Advisory Board shall not have governing authority over the Ministry or the activities of the Ministry but shall serve in an advisory capacity. Co-founding Trustees, serve as the stewards and possessors of title of the Ministries assets which shall be used for the purposes deemed beneficial to the Ministry at their sole discretion, with or without the advice of the Ministry Advisory Board.
C. The Advisors must conserve and minister in accordance with the Tenets, Creed, and Principles of
The Mystic Arts and the principles of Higher Truth in accordance with the best of the Advisors’ abilities, exercising judgment and discretion in administering the Advisors’ duties in good faith strictly in conformity with the purpose, provisions, spirit, and intent hereof.
D. Upon a Board of Advisors being created by the Director, the Advisors may not be less than two in
number and may be increased by the Director beyond two in number for any reason the Director
believes is beneficial for the Ministry. The appointed Advisors, together with those Trustees, for the
purpose of filling future vacancies and appointing Successor Trustees, shall hold office and collectively minister affairs of The Mystic Arts, an unincorporated Spiritual Ministry; PROVIDED, however, that an Advisor may resign, both with and without notice, and also may be removed from office by a Resolution of at least two-thirds (2/3) vote of the Trustees whenever in the opinion of said majority such offending Advisor shall have been deemed guilty of such acts that are repugnant to the tenets and precepts of this Ministry, and PROVIDED, further, that in the event of any vacancy, increase in number, death of an Advisor, removal from the Board, resignation, and the like, the remaining Advisors may recommend appointment of a successor (and all newly appointed Advisors) by the unanimous concurrence of the Advisors.
E. The signing of an acknowledgment of acceptance of the office of the Board of Advisors by the
Director constitutes investiture as such.
F. The Mystic Arts is created under powers and authority of the Covenant with the Creator that each individual member of The Mystic Arts possesses. The Mystic Arts recognizes unalienable rights, as a gift from God, not limited to
but recognized as:
1. Acquiring and possessing, by donation, gift, bequest, devise, and purchase, and holding and
maintaining, property—real, personal, and mixed—holding title absolute by conveyance, with
right for granting, selling, conveying, renting, and otherwise disposing of said property as may
be necessary for furthering the objectives of the Ministry, for the use and behoof of
The Mystic Arts forever, in unalloyed temporal and spiritual capacity.
2. Exercising the unlimited right to contract; borrowing and lending money; giving promissory
notes as well as other written obligation therefore by note, and securing the payment thereof by
a lien, such as mortgage, upon hereditaments, both corporeal and incorporeal, real, personal,
3. Buying, selling, leasing, mortgaging, and in every way dealing in land and chattels in the same
manner that a natural man may, and without the order of any court.
4. Receiving bequests and devises for exclusive use of the Ministry in the same manner as a
living, sentient man.
5. Appointing, and being appointed as, an attorney in fact.
6. Retaining unlimited power of Contract.
7. Suing and being sued, pleading, and being pleaded, in tribunals of competent jurisdiction at the
discretion of Ministry Trustees.
8. Having and using a common seal by which all deeds and acts of the Ministry may be
9. Exercising any other just, lawful, and ethical rights and powers bestowed upon man by the
Creator and as may be declared by authority of the Ministry, as established at any time in
accordance with the Articles of Association and Charter/Bylaws of The Mystic Arts.
10. Recognizing and standing upon all rights and liberties as a part of the Bill of Rights guaranteed
within the Constitution for the United States and the Constitutions of the several states united as gifts from God which are forever inviolate and outside of the powers of general government to alter, amend, or interpret.
G. The Trustees may provide for regular Ministry meetings or activities at stated intervals without
notice. Special meetings may be called at any time by any two or more Advisors upon three (3)
days prior written notice mailed or delivered to the Trustees and Advisors. At all meetings, a
director or majority of the Board of Advisors is regarded as constituting a quorum for the conduct of business.
H. The powers of the Trustees, any and all Ministry Committees and Tribunals, acting on behalf of the
The Mystic Arts Ministry are absolute, exclusive, and unlimited in all matters
in which the Ministry has authority to act, in accordance with the laws of Nature and of Nature’s God
and in concert with the Ecclesiastical Law as interpreted by the Ministry, and are broadly construed
as general powers of both natural and artificial inhabitants of planet Earth, under the Laws of God,
which permit acting in any manner that it does not cause others harm and does not impair, impede,
or infringe upon the unalienable rights granted to another living man. All said powers may be
delegated at the sole discretion of the Trustees.
I. Resolutions of the Board of Trustees, or a director, authorizing the undertaking of a project constitutes evidence that such project is within the Board’s power.
J. No one providing the Ministry donations, loans, and payments shall require disclosure and
accounting of the application made by the Trustees or Director of whatever funds are received by
the Ministry. All funds received by the Ministry shall be managed and used at the discretion of the
Trustees, or their designee, with or without approval of the Advisors, as provided by this Declaration and recorded in the minutes of meeting of the Board of Trustees of The Mystic Arts.
K. All Advisors shall serve without posting any security, such as fidelity bonds.
L. The Advisors shall regard this instrument, sacred writings and works of wisdom from diverse
sources, prayer, and the Holy Bible as their guide, which may be supplemented upon occasion by
the By-laws, Regulations, and resolutions of the Board for the purpose of covering contingencies
that may arise and which shall be recorded in the Minutes of this Ministry.
M. The Trustees may fix and pay reasonable compensation for any minister, contracted worker, agent, and the like, at the discretion of the Trustees, and the Board of Trustees may pay Trustees reasonable compensation for services performed or, at the discretion of any individual Trustees, may choose to opt for the Trustees, as ministers of the Ministry to accept an Ecclesiastical “vow of poverty” in which case the Ministry shall become responsible for providing for all needs of that Trustee, as a Minister of The Mystic Arts, including but not limited to all physical and worldly needs and goods, housing, food, transportation, expenses, and recreation for the comfort and lifestyle maintenance of the Trustee/Minister .
N. The Ministry, through the Trustees, with reliance upon the authority of the Creator and
Ecclesiastical Law as interpreted by the Ministry Trustees, shall retain all authority to appoint or
ordain ministers for and of this Ministry and shall have sole authority to determine necessary
qualifications or traits required of ministers and shall retain sole authority in determining levels of
education and education/training requirements for any minister.
O. The Trustees and ministers shall, in their sole capacity as Trustees and ministers have and assume only such liability as is defined by the founding documents of this Ministry and any amendments made to the founding documents in accordance with the Ministry Bylaws. Any fiduciary liability shall neither jeopardize nor limit the individual performance of the parties. The Trustees shall be reimbursed and exonerated by this Ministry for any losses occasioned by the Trustees while serving as such, to the same extent as would non-interested persons.
P. The Trustees may, at any meeting, appoint additional Trustees, a Trustee At Large, or Successor
Trustees to act on behalf of this Ministry in the event of the death, disability, or incapacity of a
Q. The Advisors shall have and possess only such authority as provided in these Bylaws.
R. An Advisor may be ordained and commissioned by this Ministry at the discretion of the Director. An
Advisor must be a product of a deep-seated conviction with respect to God and Nature and is fully committed to seek the Truth through Prayer, Meditation, the Holy Spirit, study of the Holy Bible,
communing with Nature and otherwise.
A. It is expressly declared that this Ministry, which is established in accordance with the laws of Nature and Nature’s God, Ministry Ecclesiastical Law, the law of man, the Constitution(s) and invoking the mandatory exceptions identified within article 508c1a of title 26 of the United States Code and any equivalent code within any of the several states of the United States of America is an unincorporated private entity.
B. The Ministry terminology used in this Charter and its supporting documents is used solely for
clarification of the various usages for The Mystic Arts under universal contract law by and between free, spiritually autonomous, sentient beings whose lives and rights derive from God Almighty, Nature, and the unique Covenant of each party with the Creator.
Name, Domicile, and Offices
The Director and Co-Founding Trustees are collectively designated as the Board of Trustees for The Mystic Arts, in which name the Director and Co-Trustees may execute and convey personal property and any interest therein, sue and be sued with consent (see Article Seven), and conduct all said business of this Ministry. The principal domicile and place of Ministry shall be exclusively determined by the Board of Trustees with subordinate locations as determined to be beneficial to the Ministry.
Venue and Jurisdiction
Excepting chain of title on all land titles, all business, and affairs of The Mystic Arts remains exclusively within the jurisdiction of the laws of Nature and Nature’s God and Ecclesiastical Law as defined, interpreted, and adjudicated by the designated committees and Tribunals of The Mystic Arts. Venue and jurisdiction are solely within Ecclesiastical Courts or Tribunals of The Mystic Arts, and all hearings, proceedings, and trials must be recorded in the records of the Ecclesiastical Court/Tribunal of The Mystic Arts. All other courts of any jurisdiction foreign to the Courts/Tribunals of The Mystic Arts lack personal or subject matter jurisdiction to hear or decide any matter of Ecclesiastical Law of The Mystic Arts. The eternal Covenant of the Undersigned with the Creator remains paramount in all matters. As it is written:
“Then God said, “Let there be light-bearers (sun, moon, stars) in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be useful for signs (tokens) [of God’s provident care], and for marking seasons, days, and years.” Genesis 1:14
“He is the elemental force in the suit of Fire, embodying the essence of and spirit of Fire. His nature is energetic force. Fire Father’s brilliance is dazzling, permeating.” -Pamela Eakins, PhD Tarot of the Spirit
“Just as the first sign of the zodiac, Aries, represents a new beginning, so the twelfth and last sign, Pisces, is the end of the circle, the sign of eternity, reincarnation, and spiritual rebirth.” Joanna Martine Woolfolk, The Only Astrology Book You’ll Ever Need
“And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.” Deuteronomy 4:19
With the intent of living in peace with all people and living beings in the Kingdom of God, each Trustee and each Minister is established as an Ecclesiastical Emissary with neutral, non-engaged status, and is not involved in any manner with any disputes, conflicts, wars, and declarations of war powers involving any other parties.
By the authority of the eternal Covenant with our creator and the uncreated, eternal Source of each,
The Mystic Arts Trustees possess such absolute rights and powers as authority for:
• Utilizing freely the dominion given to man over the animals of the earth and without interference
or sanction from any source, all-natural substances as sacraments, for health, healing and
other purposes in accordance with our faith placed in Nature and Nature’s God.
• Issuing for all Members of The Mystic Arts any permits, licenses, certificates of membership, certificates of ordination, diplomas, certificates of training, or other documents deemed beneficial to Trustees, Ministers, or other members of the Private Ministerial Association within the jurisdiction of Ecclesiastical Law.
• Creating, preserving, maintaining inviolate, and providing full and unalloyed protection and
immunity of every kind whatsoever for all who seek spiritual sanctuary within, and abide on the
soil of, any land, buildings, and dwellings of The Mystic Arts, under the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the Ecclesiastical Law of The Mystic Arts. Said protection and immunity secures inviolate all rights regarding privacy, security, and safety of the person, possessions, papers, and effects of guests and all household dwellers against intrusion of any kind from any source.
Authority and Capacity
Authority for establishing The Mystic Arts is derived exclusively from the absolute,
inherent, unalienable right of the Undersigned Trustees, and of each individual Member of the unincorporated spiritual society,The Mystic Arts, in and through the Life, Being, Conscience, and Consciousness of the Undersigned and each Member of The Mystic Arts, for recognizing and proclaiming the existence of the eternal Covenant with the immortal, uncreated Source of Life of the Undersigned and of each Member of The Mystic Arts, concerning which Covenant all Members of The Mystic Arts owe unalienable allegiance and are bound by conviction, creed, and commitment.
No Member of The Mystic Arts may under any circumstances, nor for any
reason, abrogate the terms of said binding, absolute, inviolable Covenant. Neither do any other parties, beings, entities, governments, corporations sole, corporations aggregate, nor any legal persons of any kind whatsoever, possess ethical and lawful authority for interfering in the relationship between any Member of The Mystic Arts and God Almighty that is signified by this Declaration, in accord with the prohibition against impairing the obligation of contracts.
The Undersigned and each Member of The Mystic Arts recognize that every man and woman is a spiritually autonomous unit of free will, sovereignty, self-responsibility, and self government, and in such capacity may live in accordance with any covenant that such autonomous beings proclaim as established with any party, being, entity, government, legal person, and the like. The sovereign authority and capacity of the Undersigned and each Member of The Mystic Arts for affirming the existence and establishment of this Ministry is eternally in full force and effect, i.e., “nunc pro tunc” before the foundation of the world. Said Covenant is inviolate and must not be abrogated in any manner by anyone, such as on the basis of unilateral action, presumption, consensus, decree, and the like, any more than the eternal and immutable laws of existence can be invalidated by man.
Non-Liability of Members of the Board of Trustees
The Members of the Board of Trustees may not under any circumstances be held liable for liabilities of this Ministry excepting any liability defined within the Bylaws. All people and persons dealing with this Ministry may address only funds and assets of The Mystic Arts for the payment of any claim, debt, judgment, obligation, as well as of any "money," that may become due and payable in any way regarding The Mystic Arts.All actions, claims, and suits MUST be adjudicated in the Tribunals of The Mystic Arts as set forth in this Declaration.
All hereditaments and possessions of The Mystic Arts are the property of God Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, and are held in trust and stewardship by the Trustees for the perpetual use, purpose, benefit, behest, and behoof of the peculiar Membership of this unincorporated Private Ministerial Association. If at some time there are no individual Members of The Mystic Arts holding the Offices of Trustee, all assets are re-vested with the unincorporated The Mystic Arts and to be held until appointment of successor trustees have been made in accordance with Association Bylaws.
A. The Board of Trustees may set aside any net, non-taxable increase accruing in favor of this Ministry in amounts that the Board, in the Board’s sole discretion, deems appropriate for retaining reserves and additional assets of this Ministry.
B. Since this Ministry is world-wide in scope, the Board may set aside such funds for providing spiritual freedom and humanitarian benefit as the Board may decide.
Execution of Contracts
The Director and Co-Founding Trustees, and their specific designee(s) possesses exclusive authority
for executing all documents and instruments, such as contracts, conveyances, deeds, quitclaims,
assignments, assignment of any part of the title on assets and property of this Ministry.
By execution of this charter and Bylaws the undersigned Trustees and Managing Directors, and every
Successor in Office by the same Title, do hereby create and establish a body politic and a Ministry whose faith and reliance are in Nature and Nature's God, with continuous perpetual succession. In accordance with the disciplines of this unincorporated Ministry, The Mystic Arts, any vacancy occurring in the administration of The Mystic Arts must be filled in accordance with the Ministry/Private Ministerial Association Bylaws.
Acting as Guarantor
The Trustees, Director, or specified designee, at the discretion of the Trustees, may upon occasion pledge the assets of the Ministry as Guarantor for any person, company, and other legal entity.
Notice of Limited Liability
Notice is hereby given that all people, persons, and entities who extend this Ministry credit, contracting with The Mystic Arts, as well as having claims against this Ministry, may regard only the property and other assets of this Ministry for payment and for settlement of any claims, debts, judgment (decree), award, and other obligations that may become payable thereunder. The Trustees, Ministers, and other members are not personally liable when dealing with any business matters of this Ministry.
The Mystic Arts, a Private Ministerial Association, establishes for this Ministry a Covenant of Silence. This Covenant of Silence is between the Holder of Office and the individual Members dealing in any secular and spiritual relationship, document, and matter involved in the relationship between the parties, which is considered private and consecrated. The Trustees, Ministers, and Members are required to affirm acceptance and to observe this covenant and keep all private matters private until death.
Upon the termination of this Ministry for any cause, the Board of Trustees may liquidate the estate of the Ministry, if deemed preferable, by disposing of its properties and assets for such amounts and upon such terms as the Board deems prudent. After discharging all proper lawful obligations of this Ministry, the Board shall distribute in favor of providing for the life expenses of Trustees, other unincorporated Spiritual Ministries—with goals compatible with the principles and purposes of The Mystic Arts—the proceeds and remaining assets in any currency the Board deems appropriate. For these purposes, the Trustees shall continue acting until such duties have been fully performed, whereupon this Ministry shall be finally closed.
Interpretation, Disputes and Claims
A. Regarding any question concerning interpretation and construction of this charter and Declaration of Ministry, including all supporting documents, the Board retains exclusive authority for construing this instrument in accordance with its good-faith construction and retains all rights to alter or amend these charter/bylaws by implementation of the minutes of board meeting. Said construction, as stated in the minutes, shall be final, conclusive, and binding on this Ministry, as well as all other people, persons, and entities excepting only obligations of contract then in place.
B. This Charter creates a PRIVATE Ministerial Association and Ministry. All interpretations shall be
under the Laws of God as interpreted and adjudicated by the Tribunals of The Mystic Arts. For Guidance, all concerned parties, including dispute resolution committees, arbitration tribunals and courts with jurisdiction granted, may consult appropriate court rulings concerning integrated auxiliaries of a Ministry of this type.
If any provision of this Declaration is deemed invalid by competent authority for any reason under
circumstances, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless stand and remain in full force and effect.
Terms and Conditions:
By joining The Mystic Arts, a Private Ministerial Association, and/or any website or Social Media Group started by, created by, maintained, or organized by the Association, I agree to the terms and conditions of The Mystic Arts as follows:
1. This Association of members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Ministerial
Association founders and all Private Ministerial Association members, a container in which to
conduct all manner of private business within the Association. All business is to be kept in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), and to provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution for the United States, and any previous protections guaranteed.
2. We believe that the Holy Scriptures, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution for the United States of America, the various constitutions of the several states of the union, and the Charter of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of: Absolute freedom of religion, free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by the aforesaid, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by our Creator, our almighty God and guaranteed by the aforesaid.
WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), the Constitution for the United States and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only and outside of the jurisdiction of government entities, agencies, officers, agents, contractors, and other representatives as provided by law.
3. We declare the basic right of all of our members to decide for themselves which Association members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters including, but not limited to physical, spiritual, and mental health care assistance, law, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel and advice, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
4. We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of therapies and treatments that we think best for diagnosing, treating and preventing illness and disease and for achieving and maintaining optimum wellness, as well as the freedom to choose for ourselves any types of assistance which may be made regarding law and any other private business activity.
5. The mission of this Association is to provide members with a forum to conduct business between members in the private domain with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
6. The Association will recognize any person(s), natural or otherwise (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by this Association and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing 1 said person has not been sanctioned, removed, or otherwise banned by the association, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
7. Membership to this Association, The Mystic Arts, and any of its groups may be terminated by the association Trustees or their designee, at any time, should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with them or any other members in a way that is contrary or detrimental to the focus, principles, and betterment of this Association.
8. I understand that, since The Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the Constitution for the United States, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning any and all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself.
9. I agree to join The Mystic Arts, a Private Ministerial Association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve improved spiritual health, better physical health, and good quality of life. I am voluntarily changing my capacity from that of a public person to that of a private Member. My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
10. I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that I do not represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate and approve products or services, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Association.